- Go to "System Properties", then go to "Advanced" tab.
- In "Performance", press the "Settings" button.
- Go to "Advanced" tab, in "Virtual memory", press "Change..." button.
- Uncheck "Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers"
- Select "Custom size", set the "Initial size (MB)" and "Maximum size (MB)" to be the same. Make the size double of the amount of physical memory you have. For example, if your computer has 4GB RAM, you may set the virtual memory initial and maximum size both to 8096.
- Press the "Set" button, OK to finish.
After a while, observe the disk utilization, if it goes down. Congratulations! You have the same problem as me and now is fixed!!