To solve the problem, this is what I've done:
- Start Task Manager (Windows Key+K), find "Microsoft OneDrive". (Press "More details" if you cannot find the app)
- Right click on "Microsoft OneDrive" and select "Properties"
- In the "Properties" of "Microsoft OneDrive", go to the "Compatibility" tab.
- Check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for", and select "Windows 7" from the list.
- Restart your Microsoft OneDrive or restart your computer.
Similar approach to set "Compatibility" mode for other apps like Dropbox also works well.